Thursday, October 15, 2009

He's Baaaaaaack!

Garth Brooks that is!  Garth Brooks who I love from the toes on up, is coming out  of retirement! For those of you who don't know every intimate detail of his life, I will bring you up to speed.


In 2001, he decided he would retire to stay home with his three small girls.  He had recently divorced his long time wife, Sandy, (I loved it when he said, 'hi, Sandy' in his videos and such!), but I digress.  Evidently, he strayed from his marriage and this, plus Sandy's insanity, led to the divorce.  He dedicated himself to his children, thus leaving the music industry at the top of his game.  


Now, he's going to play concerts in Las Vegas 15 weeks a year.  Kind of like Celine Dion did it.  He will be flying back and forth from Oklahoma to Las Vegas during this time, as Trisha Yearwood (his current wife) holds down the fort at home.  


This brings me so much joy!  Excitement!  Will he make a new CD?  This would be the best time right?  O-M-Gee!  I just have to get some tickets! Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment