Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Just have to say it....

Last week, I got a horrible scare.  I don't want to go into details, but I almost lost someone I love.  Someone who means the world to me, and always has.  This person, has always put a smile on my face, and we share so many happy memories.


I wonder if this person knows how important she is to me, and to my family?  I wonder if they know how proud I am of the woman she has turned out to be?  I wonder if the void that might have been left would have ever been filled.  I don't have to wonder....I know the answer is, NO.  


I send many hugs to you, as  you're reading this.  I want you to know, my hugs are only a phone call away, and these arms are always opened to you.  Always.  


I love you.  We all love you.  You need to love you.  Look inside and see the beautiful person that I see, the warm heart, the infectious smile, and the specialness that is you.  

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment